1. MINIMUM TIME
To review the visa application: 15 working days from the date of submission of all necessary documents for the application. If you do not submit your application before the trip, the Embassy does not guarantee that you will be issued the visa on time.
2. VISA FEE (from 1 July 2010): 1.729.000 VND (60 Euros).
3. EMBASSY INFORMATION
Floor 15, Dacha Trade Center, 360 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
Phone +84. 4. 37715207
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
WORKING TIME: Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm
Except for cases where visas are limited to the territory of a country or countries, Shengen visas are valid for Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Extonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lucxambua, Manta, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden, and Switzerland.
• Applicants must submit directly to the Embassy, in the Embassy of Spain in Hanoi.
• The Member State competent to approve the application for a visa is:
a) Member country is the destination of the whole trip
b) If more than one destination is present, the member country is the primary destination of the visit, ie the place of destination of the trip; In cases where it is not possible to determine the main purpose of the trip, the Member whose longer stay visa will be the country competent to approve the dossier.
c) If the main enemy can not be identified, the member state is the first border of the Shengen Border.
• Upon receipt of the file, the Embassy will stamp the acceptance of the documents on the travel document, except for passports, diplomas, official or special. Acceptance Mark is not legal.
• Must submit a visa application 3 months in advance of the trip, unless the person carrying the visa multiple times is valid for 6 months or more (the applicant may submit at any time before the expiry date. validity – before the next trip at least 15 days). Failure to comply may result in refusal to accept the visa application. In addition, visa applications may not be accepted in the following cases:
– The visa declaration is different from the official declaration provided by the Embassy of Spain
– Failure to submit a passport or a valid travel document as specified in Article 3 below.
– Submission of photos is not valid according to the regulations of the Embassy mentioned in Article 2 below.
– No visa fee, unless exempted
• Visa fees: when accepting applications. The fee is refundable in the case of refusal to accept the application for the reasons stated above, or when the RDE does not have the authority to approve the file. Free visa cases:
– Persons holding diplomatic passports or performing official duties
– Children under 6 years old
– Students, including graduate students, and accompanying teachers, on study and educational trips
– Scientists who go to implement the research project are identified in the 2005/761 / EC Recommendation of the Parliament and the Council, dated 28 September 2005.
Representatives of non-governmental organizations under the age of 24 who participate in workshops, conferences, sporting events, cultural events, or educational events organized by NGOs.
• Visa applications for Vietnamese citizens are subject to prior consultation procedures before granting a visa.
• In the case of non-issuance of a visa, the Embassy shall provide the applicant with information on the prerequisites for entry into Shengen territory as provided for in Article 5 of Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 of the European Parliament and Council of 15 March 2006 (Shengen Borders Code), and additional legal texts of Spain.