In the process of development the school has won many important positions in the region such as: environmentally sustainable education, quality; Selected as the Global Education Leader (December 2012). Global Business School Barcelona is also the only school in Spain to participate and win the first International Ethics Case Competition in California, US and a few famous American universities.
Recently, GBSB became the Academic Partner of the European Commission. Global Business School Barcelona is also honored to represent Spain in the Top 20 best business schools in the world.
What is the reason for choosing the Barcelona Global Business School ?
– English is the dominant language in teaching
– Open learning environment: Many international students come from 20 different nationalities around the world
– Campus in the heart of Barcelona. The life here is very modern, crowded. There are many major universities here, such as the University of Barcelona, the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
– In Spain, Global Business School Barcelona is the only school offering English for Academic Purposes and Masters.
– Specialized training for high quality human resources of Spain and the world, such as Economics, Tourism and Travel, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Fashion Design & Jewelry …
– The quality of training at the Global Business School Barcelona is among the top European in the world, and has been accredited by accredited organizations such as Accreditation Service for International Schools, Universities and Colleges (ASIC), International Business Ethics Case Competition (IBECC) America, …
– The Global Business School Barcelona is affiliated with the leading Spanish and European corporations, offering internships and employment opportunities right after graduation.
Program and admission requirements
Scholarships to study in Spain and enrollment requirements
Bachelor of Business Administration in Global Communications 9.900 – Being a 12th grade student in Vietnam (provide transcripts and confirm the expected time of graduation from the University) or – Graduating from high school in Vietnam
– A minimum sum of 6.5
Dual Degree Business Administration Associated with UMEF University (Switzerland)
Master of Business Administration, MBA Marketing Management 14.100 – Graduated from the right university / equivalent in Vietnam; or final year students (provide transcripts and confirm the expected graduation time of the University)
– A minimum sum of 6.5
– Prior experience working at least 1 year in related field
MBA International Business Management
MBA Operations Management
MSc in International Business Management 12.090
MSc in Entrepreneurship 12.090
MSc in Finance 12.090
MSc in Marketing 12.090
MSc in Operations Management 12.090
MA in Tourism & Hospitality Management 4.850
MA in Innovation & Creativity 4.850
MA in Communications & Future Marketing 4.850
MA in Fashion & Luxury Business 4.850
– Application fee: 85 Euro – non refundable fee for all applications
– English requirements: Candidates who meet one of the following English language requirements:
+ English is the mother tongue; or
+ IELTS 6.0; or
+ TOEFL 213 (computer), 79/80 (internet) or 550 (paper)
+ Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), minimum C
English is the language of high school teaching
English is the language of instruction at the nearest school level
+ Direct interview with the student recruitment board
– FORTE – Women in Business Scholarship: available to all female candidates
– EXCELLENCE SCHOLARS: Applicants with excellent academic performance
– ENTREPRENEURSHIP Scholarship: Applicants register for BBA programs in Entrepreneurship, MSc in Entrepreneurship and MBA in Entrepreneurship.
Assessment Criteria: A good scorecard, financial aid requirements, and Letter of Intent for learning plan as well as the potential to become a leader.